Tuesday, November 29, 2011

RAIN GUTTERS

RAIN GUTTERS

After I woke up I had clear vision how I wanted the rain gutters on my house made.  The drain would be long and deep (as long as the facial board on my house).  Then "inside" there would be a beam (on an angle at the bottom of the drain) that directs the water to the drain pipe and off my house.)

It's so obvious to me that if they put regular drain pipes like the ones I currently have, that the water will just sit there inside, doing nothing to get the water off my house.  This new "custom-designed" rain gutter will solve the problem to my home.  Just what the customer ordered!


"All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them."
- Walt Disney
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
NEW STRATEGY

Another approach to solving the "rain problem" the house was taking a whole new approach all together.   Someone had the idea of making these screens that when the falling rain water hits them, the water disperses!  It allows the water that collects on the edge of the roof to simply "separate and scatter" into different directions while it continues to fall away from the house.  Brilliant!


"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it's the courage to continue that counts."
- Winston Churchill