Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Intelligent Fool

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Last night I had a dream I was in a perfect size room. (I was in someone else's house that looked exactly like mine.)   I told them the room was the perfect size, not too big, not too small.  You could do anything to it that you wanted at all!   It was big enough to hold a "small dance" or even have a "slumber party".

Later I was bringing in a old desk of mine to set some large things on. Paper cutter and xerox machine.  The people I knew there saw that I was suggesting that they could have this desk I brought in, but they shook their heads, saying they didn't want the desk.

We were watching some old cartoons projected up on the wall.  One Bob Clampett film that I'd never seen, but we had a hard time getting the projector to work.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex, it take a touch of genius and lot of courage to get up and move into the opposite direction."
- Albert Einstein